New Wave Swim Buoy - Swim Safety Float and Drybag for Open Water Swimmers, Triathletes, Kayakers and Snorkelers, Highly Visible Buoy Float for Safe Swim Training (PVC 15 Liter Yellow)
Mega Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 23% on the New Wave Swim Buoy - Swim Safety Float and Drybag for Open Water Swimmers, Triathletes, Kayakers and Snorkelers, Highly Visible Buoy Float for Safe Swim Training (PVC 15 Liter Yellow) by New Wave Swim Buoy at Lake Norman Wildlife. MPN: BUOY-15L-PVC-Yellow. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. New Wave Swim Buoy is a Swimming Safety Float and a Trusted Companion for Open Water Swimmers. It provides: Visibility in Open Water. Safe Place to
Visibility in Open Water.
Safe Place to Float and Rest.
Storage for Personal Items.
New Wave Swim Buoy is Brightly colored, lightweight, inflatable flotation device with a waist belt that visibly floats behind a swimmer in open bodies of water, making the swimmer more visible to lifeguards, boaters and other open water vehicles.
New Wave Swim Buoy can also be used as a flotation device, or to calm distressed swimmers.
New Wave Swim Buoy will not interfere with swimming, and now it is no longer necessary to leave valuables behind on the beach. A dry pouch on one side holds smaller items such as a wallet and keys in the medium size, or larger items, shoes and clothing.
New Wave Swim Buoy is excellent for open water swimmers, triathletes, or anyone else who would benefit from added confidence in the water.
Dimensions for Medium (24" x 10") Capacity: 15L Suggested for swimmers under 190 pounds. Full Reference Name: Yellow PVC 15L Inflatable Swim Tow-Float Drybag.
Instructions for use:
1. Open the main compartment to store any personal items.
2. Fold over the blue strip 3-4 times and attach the buckle.
3. Screw open the mouthpiece cap and inflate the air compartment
4. Put the belt around your waist and adjust so that it fits tightly.
5. Before swimming, ensure there is no leakage by submerging the buoy.
Features & Highlights
- Safe Place to Float and Rest. Because of the natural buoyancy, the New Wave Swim buoy can be used as a flotation device. You have reassurance that in case you cramp up or simply need rest, you are able to grab the float.
- Visibility in Open Water. The brightly-colored New Wave Swim Buoy is exceptionally noticeable to boaters, jet skis, paddlers, surfers and some say, can be visible from space. Improve your visibility to avoid getting decapitated by a jet ski or a speed boat. Swimmers in black wetsuits are virtually invisible in the open water - New Wave Swim Buoy will display your prominently in the murky waters of the Loch Ness Lake - even the Loch Ness Monster will not confuse you for a tasty harbor seal or scrumptious sea cow or manatee.
- Very light to bring with you on a paddleboard or kayak trip. While the New Wave Swim Buoy does not replace personal floatation device (PFD) or a swim life vest, widely used by kayakers and standup paddle boarders (SUP's), the New Wave Swim Buoy is very lightweight (only 10 oz) to bring along for a refreshing swim workout in the open water. Add a bike blinker inside the float and your aqua-visibility quadruples or maybe even quintuples!
- Storage of Personal Items. The New Wave Swim Buoy is useful in point to point swims. Fastened to your waist by a belt with a tether line, the New Wave Swim Buoy has a storage compartment that is separate from the Inflatable Air Chamber. What do our athletes put in the buoy? Sunglasses, sunscreen, body glide, extra cap and goggles, running shoes, socks and clothes, diving mask, snorkel, camera, water shoes, iPod, book, snacks, water, gels, cash, credit cards, insurance card, car keys, cell phone, heart-rate monitor, asthma inhaler or allergy medicine, survival kit or a first-aid medical kit, and this list can go on. What would you take with you on a water-journey?
- Improved Monitoring of Athletes. If you want to keep an eye on your buddies or loved ones, or make sure that other swimmers are still in the race, spectators, officials, and lifeguards alike will appreciate the ability to see the swimmers from afar. If you put your cell phone in a Ziploc bag (just in case water was to get into the storage compartment), you can have your phone sharing your GPS location via MapMyRun or RunKeeper or Garmin Connect apps too to track exactly how far you swam AND to broadcast your location in the water for your friends to monitor the progress of your swim remotely.
|Manufacturer:||New Wave Swim Buoy|
|Brand:||New Wave Swim Buoy|
|Publisher:||New Wave Swim Buoy|
|Studio:||New Wave Swim Buoy|
|Item Weight:||0.63 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.25 x 11 x 11 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.7 x 1.4 x 1.4 inches|