Woder IN0005 Replacement Survival Filter for Woder 24-Sur Survival Water Filter Bottles
Woder IN0005 Replacement Survival Filter for Woder 24-Sur Survival Water Filter Bottles by Woder at Lake Norman Wildlife. MPN: Woder-24-SUR-R-IN0005. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Woder® Survival Water Filter Bottle Replacement Filter for the Woder 24-Sur. High Performance Water Filter extends the life of the 24oz. (24-Sur)
The Woder Survival Filter extends the life of the Woder 24-Sur Water Filter Bottle bottle by another 100 gallons (600 refills) for the removal of microbiological contaminants, chlorine, bad tastes & odors, or 30 gallons (160 refills) for removal of all contaminants. This saves you money and providing you with more portable water filtration for any situation!
This TRUE SURVIVAL WATER FILTER features an Ionic Adsorption Micro filtration system that is tested capable of 99.99% reduction in 3 areas of contamination, plus bacteria & cysts:
Toxic chemicals: Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC's), PCB's, trihalomethanes, synthetic organic compounds (SOC's), detergents, pesticides, DDT, asbestos, and others.
Heavy Metals: such as aluminum, cadmium, chromium, copper, lead and mercury, as well as radiologicals such as Radon 222.
Unpleasant Tastes and Odors: Metallic, chemical, medicinal
Microbiological Gen III Bacteriostatic Filter is tested
• >99.99999 E-Coli
• >99.99 Giardia, Cryptosporidium
Features & Highlights
- High Capacity Water Filter - Drop-In Survival Water Filter (IONIC Adsorption Micron Filtration system) with 100 gal / 575 refills capacity when using municipal water only, or 25 gal / 145 refills capacity when filters contaminants in water from most common outdoor water source, including lakes, streams, rivers, wells or ponds.
- High Performance Survival Filter - Water Filter removes 99.99% Toxic chemicals, Heavy Metals, Unpleasant Tastes & Odors and Microbiological Threats. Filter removes Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC's), PCB's, trihalomethanes, synthetic organic compounds (SOC's), detergents, pesticides, DDT, asbestos, aluminum, cadmium, chromium, copper, lead and mercury, as well as radiologicals such as Radon 222, E-Coli, Giardia and Cryptosporidium.
- Approved Filtration System - The Survival formula is tested to the EPA Protocol for Microbiological Purifiers by the University of Arizona and by Spectrum Labs in accordance with ANSI/NSF Protocol for Standard 42 and 53 Class I adapted for sport bottles.
- Easy to use and Multi-purpose - Works great for outdoor activities and emergencies, and also for everyday use at Home, School, Work, while exercising or Sporting Events. (Home, office, School, Exercising, Boating, Camping, Hiking, Hunting, Fishing, Missions, Sporting Events, Cycling, Continental or Inter-Continental Travel and Emergency Preparation).
- Saves money and green - Save you $500 or more on bottled water. Leaving in beneficial minerals like calcium, magnesium, and potassium. Please note: Do not use with saltwater.
|Item Weight:||0.08 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.18 x 1.18 x 1.18 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.04 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.7 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches|